Support Canyon High School – City of Anaheim Fireworks Fundraiser!
Canyon High School has been given the opportunity to operate a firework stand in the city of Anaheim for the second year, to raise money for our school and for CHS Booster Programs. Last year, we raised over $28,000 for Canyon High School!
Want to participate? Here’s How:
- Boosters will distribute fireworks vouchers to members in our community. Supporters will use team-specific vouchers to donate to a specific booster when purchasing their fireworks at our stand between 6/28/18 and 7/4/18. Each voucher will allocate a donation of $20 to the designated booster organization listed on the voucher with a minimum purchase of $40 for any merchandise at our fundraising location above. Only one voucher will be accepted per transaction, and the original voucher is required– NO COPIES ACCEPTED.
- Sign up to help sell fireworks at the Canyon High School stand. We need volunteers to help staff the fireworks booth. All the sign-up slots will be at our stand location at 1019 N State College Blvd on the NWC of State College and La Palma in the Sycamore Plaza. Once you sign up for your time slots, we will email you a training resource link in case you have any questions. Please wear Canyon or 4th of July attire.
Click the following SignUpGenius link to volunteer: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080f48a9ac2da3fd0-2018
Volunteer Dates and Responsibilities:
- Set Up 6/27: We need volunteers 18+ for delivery day to accept the
order,and to sort and unpack delivery.
- During the Sale 6/28-7/4: We need volunteers 18+ to sell fireworks in the booth, stock fireworks, etc. Volunteers <18 are welcome to help outside of the booth.
- Take Down 7/5: We need volunteers 18+ to pack up unsold fireworks and to deliver back to TNT.
Spread the word that we are selling fireworks! Check out our social media:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CanyonHighSchoolFoundation/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/canyonhsfoundation/
- Questions? Email: email@example.com